Thursday, February 26, 2009

Zzzzz

Look at the photo on the left... What did you see.. It was taken by me when i was walking towards Cathay from Plaza Singapura. She told me to take the photo. Typical her always excited about this thing, but i still love her deep.. deep.. hehehe.. Our Love is as colourful as the rainbow.. haha.. Is there such poetry.. hmmmm. I had a good time with her yesterday though we walked a long distance, from Plaza Singapura to Bugis junction.. exercise cum window shopping... 
Today's work really tiring.. I feel like i am working  alone.. Most of the preparation i did and the worst still, not enough riders working today, so i had to manage kitchen. My boss wants to save cost.. I understand. But customer's order is not fixed. Better to have more than less.. correct. By the way, it is his business, not mine... Well im tired really.. There is a new rider who started working in the evening, he recommended me to work at Singapore Powergrid. He said that his company need an electrician. I am obviously interested, that is the main company i wanted to work when i pursued my Diploma. he told me to go the Headquater at level six for the application. Maybe i should try. Maybe the post is still open. Ya... i will try. So lets see what happen. That is all folks.. nothing for now.. Nitez!!