Saturday, February 28, 2009

Off day




Here we go again, today i went out with her.. i met her at city hall and went to marina square, ate at burger king, then walked aroung window shopping. we then went to kopitiam of marina square had some dessert. We wanted to watched movie at GV marina square but too crowded. It was raining the whole day so we stayed indoor and decided to walk to suntec city. We manage to grab a couple tickets and seats to watch a movie of His just not into you. I could say a good story. It is about how you overcome relationship, but more to a superstitious sign of getting the right lover.. After the movie has ended, we went to city link again and got some drinks at Starbuck. I really had a great romantic time with her. Though she came late earlier... I am okay with it, though she bought for me the magazine, at the end of the day, i felt a waste of money, but i just like the free stickers and also at least it could somehow give me ideas and extra skills for my guitar.. Thank you dear... I love you so much.... Higher than the mountains, deeper than the sea, wider than the universe.. heheh.. Sayang you.. I hope i could meet you again real soon. ok... 
tml i am working full shift.... Haha, only crazy people work on Sunday.. haha, that is why im turning a bit crazy... Okla... got to be quick cause i am now chatting videocam with her in msn.. Got nothing more to say... Good night to all.. especially to her.. bye2