Monday, February 23, 2009

Resting Time

Helozz... I just came back from work. I am late again because of the last order which came in at 2212hrs. That is just 3 mins away from closing the telephone line. Furthermore the order is at Jurong Island. I pity Fabian who sent the order. Obviously he will come back around 2400hrs.
The photo above is at Changi carpark 7. Me, my younger brother and Sazali went to fishing. It was taken quite some time. I have not gone fishing for months because the sea is not in good condition. Not many fish. I miss the time where i got a lot of fish when fishing, but Singapore water has limited good fishing spot.
Tomorrow and Wednesday i am not working.. What should i do. Hmmm.... maybe meeting her. I miss her... really. I wish i could give her more happiness then now. But my fate... Haiz.. not again..
Okay.. that is all for now.. Good night to all of you... Selamatz!!!!