Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sorry

Beautiful sceneries and songs is a good combination of recipe to peaceful mind. I am sorry i could not agree with what you wanted. I am really disappointed. My heart is totally hurt. Promises should not be broken. Once it is broken, it is hard to accept. You got to learn your mistakes and know your promises and remember your promises. 
Down... Up or down... always the same... sometimes i am happy and sometimes i am not.. Sometimes when i woke up in the morning i will just realised that my life is boring, but sometimes i will feel great.
Life is like that, there are odds and evens.... 
I still got  a week to report for reservice.. still wondering what duty will they give me. I guess i have to take IPPT again.. really i cant run 2.4km anymore... 
BTW, look at my niece toying the musical keyboard below.. she is so adorable and playful.